Anne Katzenmeyer Presents:
Charming 2+ Bdrm House: Great Lone Mountain Location - $899,000
- Charming Victorian single family house with 2+ bedrooms and 1.5+ baths
- Full living room, dining room and eat-in kitchen with office and laundry area on same level
- Hardwood floors
- Wonderful high ceilings and great natural light throughout
- Unwarranted in-law with an additional bedroom and living/family room downstairs
- Spacious yard
- Garage for one car plus storage
This bright and airy house retains some great period details and could be amazing with little effort.
Convenient Lone Mountain location near Inner Richmond, Jordan Park, Clement Street, transportation, and shopping.
Easy walk to Laurel Village, Trader Joes and a brand new City Target.
Lone Mountain is a neighborhood that encircles the University of San Francisco campus. The academic atmosphere is exhibited in some of the cultural offerings in the area such as Presentation Theater and The Bank Club. The famous Lone Mountain steps on the campus are said to provide an excellent cardio workout and an awesomely inspiring view. The University has an outstanding fitness center, The Koret Center, that is open to the public. Amenities include swimming, racquetball, batting cages to name but a few.
This house is also located right on the border of Laurel Heights, the Inner Richmond, NoPA, and Pacific Heights. Transportation, shopping, and restaurants are all within walking distance.